Search - User list
Full Version: Day 31 Animation | Elements | Fire
Root » MARDINI Daily Challenge 2021 » Day 31 Animation | Elements | Fire
OrganicComputer
Flame 0x01

nicetake
Fire! It has been fun fellow Mardini contestants.
I have been truly inspired by many of your works!
TAO200126
Mardini Day31 | FIRE
Hans Palacios
DNSFOX
doooone, woohoo!

JonasSorgenfrei
Last entry for this month. Dont know what to do with all the spare time after work now. :S

paulvansommeren
tanitta
day31
A_B
Aaaaah, now that Mardini is over and spring is coming (it is, right?!), we can go and relax at camp blocky! Maybe go for a dip and then warm ourselves by the fire?

I wanted to add extra features like more plant variety and some camping gear but I guess I'll circle back to it another time. Just a viewport flipbook as there wasn't time for a proper render, although in this case there wasn't too much difference anyway really!

Great work, everyone!

edit: here's a vimeo gif too, just for fun

Vit
Day 31. Fire
NQ
Day 31 Fire
Luke Kantola
Y'all! We did it!

Day 31 - Fire
This animation is using data from Nasa and has been reprojected in Houdini and rendered in Redshift. I'm super excited to pursue more data vis in my personal work so this is a start I guess.

Thomas Klyhn Christensen
Day 43145 "Fire"
vfxman222
The final entry. All 31 days officially complete. Time for some sleep. lol
AspenExcel
Day 31! Going out with a bang.
LucasRumney
carldrifter
Mardini Day31 fire
Finally we made it! Thanks Sidefx and everybody.There should be fire and flower for all of you.Cheers.

Joshua Petrakos
It's been a long road. A little noisy but here's my final submission.
Time to fill out that iron heart file

https://vimeo.com/531578786 [vimeo.com]
bechica
Day31

That’s all
TomMinor
Day 31 - Fire

Pyro pyro pyro

All done! I hope the iron man swag contains a pack of a caffeine pills this year because I have no sleep cycle anymore
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.