Search - User list
Full Version: CSV exporter only giving me a single frame of data.
Root » Houdini for Realtime » CSV exporter only giving me a single frame of data.
undertonedj
I'm trying to export an objects position over time via the SideFXLabs CSV Exporter.

But I'm only getting a single frame of data. It looks like it keeps writing each frames data into "line 2" of the file over and over again during the render process, leaving me with the position on the last frame.

If I change the filename to "filenameX_$F.hcsv", I will get a csv per frame exported, each with the correct data.

But I'd like to get it into a single file. Anyone else run in to this or have Ideas on how to address?
anon_user_40689665
see attached, linux only though; uses cat in a post-frame rop field.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.