Search - User list
Full Version: COPs constantly crashing
Root » Houdini Lounge » COPs constantly crashing
kuba
Hi,
This topic is like a boomerang but I can't find an answer to my issue. I am using H. 8.1.704 a lot in the COPs timeline viewer. Houdini keeps crashing every couple operations due to memory issues. I am working with the very low res- footage and 4400Hz 16bit microsoft PCM wave loaded on timeline. I can't locate the problem. I keep unloading cache but that and compfree command don't do their job.

If you work with the option “show all time sensitive cops” switched on it is even worst, and handles on some COPs like trim or extend don't display from time to time as well.

Could it be a problem with a graphic card or drivers? (Nvidia Quadro FX 1400)…..

please help! :?

thanks
kuba
wolfwood
kuba
Hi,
This topic is like a boomerang but I can't find an answer to my issue. I am using H. 8.1.704 a lot in the COPs timeline viewer.

I tried using the timeline viewer a couple of times and I got constant crashes too. I just gave up and went back to adding Shift COPs and Trim COPs manually.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.