Search - User list
Full Version: New Houdini Book
Root » Houdini Lounge » New Houdini Book
graphos1
I came across a new Houdini book by Craig Zerouni, while browsing at Focal Press.
Publication date is given as 13 July 2007.

http//books.elsevier.com/us//focalbooks/us/subindex.asp?

Philip
symek
We're all waiting for this book for some time.
13 July 2007…
Is this to be H.9 realize?

just wonder…
sy.
Cylibral
he did say it was in time for h9 so it should be…. I talked to him a while ago when the pdf version was out on houdini 50 tips … so this one should be good…
he;s the man…

George
whalerider
still not available in Canada :x
Cylibral
Just got the book and once again another heavy hitter… Creig once again made something that is simple to understand and clear on how to make your houdini experience be a very good one.. thanks once again for making this book Craig..
tstex
Yep - I got mine yesterday as well. There's so much aural tradition with using Houdini. Those tricks that sit under menus in some packages in the past only lived in the minds of people in big houses in L.A. Toronto and London. Now it seems people can get a lot of that knowledge without having to live or work in any of those places.

Well down Craig! and all involved…
TripleG
Out of curiosity, has anyone had their copy of the book shipped to an address that's different from their billing address? The site doesn't seem to be set up to allow this, and when I emailed their customer service, their response was a bit confusing:

“I do apologize for the inconvenience. However, once you register the
system automatically lock in your billing information. You would need to
type over the pre-printed billing information to add shipping
information.”

Anyone know if this is the only place this book is available? I'd just as soon walk into a Borders or B&N and pick one up there… :?
goldfarb
amazon.com/ca have it
and you should be able to walk into Chapters/Borders etc and have them order it for you…
Pagefan
Got my copy today. Timing is perfect my holiday just started! Thanks Craig, lot's of (well actually all…) useful stuff in it.
TripleG
arctor
amazon.com/ca have it
and you should be able to walk into Chapters/Borders etc and have them order it for you…

Thanks arctor…just ordered my copy from Amazon…MUCH easier. 8)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.