Search - User list
Full Version: Day 15 Image | SideFX Labs | Lot Subdivision
Root » MARDINI Daily Art Challenge 2022 » Day 15 Image | SideFX Labs | Lot Subdivision
Thobesix
quick city scene (still trying to learn some of the rendering stuff)

g_ecko
day 15
radushi
just a quick test today
Fridgestalker
Day 15 | Labs Lot Subdivision
still a bit meh but gotta sleep
ObeidaZakzak
Macro City
teessider
Day 15 - Labs Lot Subdivision Node!

I wanted to try and improve my rendering skills more this time since the node is real easy to use!

wolskikrzys
Day 15 - Lot Subdivision
The Arc
(Yup, the planet is also rendered)

Submission:

Screenshot:
Matt_McMahon
Lot subdivision
day15 lot subdivision
MathiasJ

Emomilol1213
Day 15
connie_hxn
Mardini22_15 - lot subdivision
markw112
Day 15 - Lot Subdivision
thepoltergeist
Roberto's arrival
Goldwaters
A little silicon for you all. Lot subdivision is flexible!
Wolrajh
"Georges had a daugther, Lisa, whom he loved deeply. Her mother had passed during childbirth, and, for all her childhood, she had been spoiled by her father. But she was a young woman, now, and I was surprised when my friend came to me asking for help getting her old dollhouse out of the attic, where it had been gathering dust for years.
'I just need to check for something', he said mysteriously, feverishly, 'something that is needed is amiss!'
It was all I could gather from him, and he would just shake his head when pressed any further."

Ok, Labs Lots Subdivision is an A-MA-ZING tool. It's purely incredible.
This dollhouse has been made only out of a few lots-subdivided polygons, lots-subdivided further to produce carpets and paintings and walls and doors and windows... Everything, or close to, is procedurally solid, including coherent door placement to avoid "single" rooms. Long live the cluster attribute and I'm so grateful to anyone who came forward with this tool.
I may add a gif or mp4 later just as proof of concept :o

Felipe Amaya

contralex
LOT--not the first time I realise what to do next, after grabbing the screenshot...
jiangnan
Day 15
huylefx
Mardini 15!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.