Search - User list
Full Version: Day 18 Animation | SideFX Labs | Cable Generator
Root » MARDINI Daily Art Challenge 2022 » Day 18 Animation | SideFX Labs | Cable Generator
rmagee
Welcome to day 18 and the SideFX Labs Cable Generator Node. Good Luck.

Paul's Cable Generator video:

Note: The SideFX website and associated online services will be unavailable while we perform maintenance on our server this Saturday (March 19th) between 9am-10am EDT. A read-only version will be available. This means that posting entries for day 19 will not be possible during that one hour. There should be ample time before or after that time. We will accept entries until 1AM on March 20th to make sure you have time.
jp_
Mardini Day 18: Cable Generator
vg12000
Mardini 2022 - Day 18 - Labs Cable Generator Node

brandonmcfarland
mitchellsaunders
Super cool node!

JanLoehr
electricalpencil
kwielandt
Day 18 - Cable Generator! Have a great unplugged weekend everyone!

meikonishi
Day18

ryouma_sanpei
Hello,

Animation

vasil-hristov
Day 18 Cables
Peter_Arcara
Here's my submission for Day 18:

aloeks
James Macgill

Had a more complex simulation in mind to start where objects would flow from one cable to the next but had to simplify to get this done in time.
Most happy with the automatic placement of the ball generators at the head of each cable.
dotsimulate
"unexpected end of .hip file" is not a message I enjoy seeing... I would like to get a render of this done at some point. I felt really good about this one, but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be... here's a flipbook render.

Camera rig is working nicely though. Hope you enjoy.
cdordelly
Hello guys, here is my entry for Labs Cable Generator:

Quick breakdown showing the node in action:

Hope you like it, cheers!
JKLM
Day 18 - Cable Generator
The render took way too long...

matsnyman
Day 18 submission. Hopefully I can catch up

eduardobieta
Cable Generator. :}
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.