Search - User list
Full Version: IRON HEART WINNERS | Date Changed - you may need to repost
Root » MARDINI Daily Art Challenge 2022 » IRON HEART WINNERS | Date Changed - you may need to repost
rmagee
UPDATED: Everyone who has submitted entries for all 31 challenges should fill out the Iron Heart contact sheet and post it to this forum by April 5, 2022 at Midnight EST.

The original date was April 4th but some entries posted over the weekend have gone missing - we are trying to recover them but to be on the safe side please check to see if your posting is still there and repost if needed.

All entries should also be in their respective forum so we can see the full artwork/animation.

Download the Contact Sheet Template [media.sidefx.com]

This forum will locked at midnight April 4th therefore it is important that you get this submitted as soon as possible.
jp_
Here is mine.
fdroess
it was a blast! cheers to everyone and all the great artworks that were produced!
SerjKirchano
Right on!
loukmek
The amount of stuff I learned by pushing through with the challenge was awesome!
mimikak41861852
Thanks MARDINI
Iamgroot93
It was a challenging and awesome experience. I learned so much about Solaris and Karma and I hope that there will be more tutorials about them in the future.
trsnium
See you next year!
WaffleBoyTom68
My First Mardini, absolutely loved it, eventhough I struggled through most of it, especially the last two weeks. Can't wait to be back next year!

Houdini Rules !
paulcolton
Being new to Houdini, what a great way to get thrown into the fire! Was a tough but awesome experience and now I have a new arsenal of tools to play with! Viva la Houdini!
brandonmcfarland
It was a lot of fun this year. So much great art was created in such a little amount of time! Great job everyone!
JanLoehr
it's been a blast
ResilientPictureCompany
It's been an absolute rollercoaster this month and a great pleasure being a part of mardini again this year.

A ton of aesthetically beautiful & technically impressive art work submitted this year.

Very well done to all involved and participants.

See y'all next year.
radushi
Thanks for the great introduction to Houdini! Definitely a lot of nodes to revisit, but it was fun
thimer
What a ride I really liked it, although I'm not sure I could do it for another 31 days. I have learned a lot and will look forward for future competitions.
Elefant_T
Thanks mardini!!!
bechica
it was very tough but fun and enlightning event.
Congratulations for all your ( and my ) hard work
See you next time!
yotatanbe
Thanks MARDINI
majstorovich
Over and out!
JoshBarlow
Had a lot of fun doing these everyday, was difficult to keep up at times but I made it.
Congrats everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.