Search - User list
Full Version: Exoside Quad Remesher not working with Houdini 19.0.531
Root » 3rd Party » Exoside Quad Remesher not working with Houdini 19.0.531
JohnLarryGroff
I can't get a licensed version of Exoside Quad Remesher to cook at all (either auto or manual) doesn't do anything at all.
It previously worked (with an earlier version of Houdini 19 I think) I'm using the most recent Exoside version (not the Labs version) I got this plugin just recently and am just now wanting to use it. I wrote to Exoside's help but haven't gotten anything back from them yet. This is the error message I get when using the cook now button
---- ERROR in CookNow... ----
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "labs::Sop/exoside_quadremesher::1.0, PythonModule", line 912, in buttonCookNow
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'cook'
Thanks in advance for any clues on how to fix or deal with this.
CYTE
Hey JohnLarryGroff,

have you got it working again?
I have the same issue.

Cheers
CYTE
muttoab
Did you have any resolution with this? I'm trying to get it to work with 19.5 with no luck. I've got the paid version and have tried the Labs download as well as downloading from Exoside. I suspect its Python related (aren't all problems python related these days? ;-) but can't figure it out.
CYTE
Hey muttoab,

I got it working again. I followed the exoside troubleshoot guide:
Exoside Troubleshoot... [exoside.com]
I uninstalled the Lab's tools first then added Quadremesher manually with the files provided by exoside.
Also I ran the license manager prior directly from the explorer.

Cheers
CYTE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.