Search - User list
Full Version: How To Implement Separate Render Passes in Solaris?
Root » Solaris and Karma » How To Implement Separate Render Passes in Solaris?
Stanley00
jsmack
Like antc said, don't daisychain the karma nodes, they aren't rops. Each modifies settings of the node before it so you might get unpredictable results. For example, if the first karma node defines an aov, later karma nodes will still render that aov since it's on the stage.

I've attached a scene that uses context options to vary the visibility of objects on the stage with several usdrender nodes at the bottom of the tree.

Hi! I have tried out this set-up and it works great. I noticed some scripting in the interface of edit proprieties. Can you point to some documentation about it? Thanks
jsmack
Stanley00
jsmack
Like antc said, don't daisychain the karma nodes, they aren't rops. Each modifies settings of the node before it so you might get unpredictable results. For example, if the first karma node defines an aov, later karma nodes will still render that aov since it's on the stage.

I've attached a scene that uses context options to vary the visibility of objects on the stage with several usdrender nodes at the bottom of the tree.

Hi! I have tried out this set-up and it works great. I noticed some scripting in the interface of edit proprieties. Can you point to some documentation about it? Thanks

To what scripting are you referring? I opened the scene I posted previously, and I didn't find any scripting.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.