Rendering this was way harder than it should have, Karma's a whole new world.
suzu8
March 2, 2023 21:49:19
My entry for linear!
sergiog
March 2, 2023 22:17:51
Day 2. Linear.
gregorypezeshki
March 2, 2023 22:26:00
Houdini Mardini 2023: Day 2 Shape Linear Day 2 Submission: implementing an algorithm in Houdini to create magnetic field lines.
ryokanda
March 2, 2023 22:50:22
Linear
sebastianknoll
March 2, 2023 23:47:05
Cool submissions everyone! Here's mine.
GCG
March 2, 2023 23:47:33
Mardini 2023 Day 02 Linear
cdordelly
March 2, 2023 23:57:24
Hello guys,
Here is my entry for Linear:
A quick breakdown of the scene:
Hope you like it, cheers!
Airi
March 3, 2023 00:00:36
Mardini 2023-Day 2-Linear
kovadot
March 3, 2023 00:02:42
Mardini 2023|Day 2|Linear
kristyayarin
March 3, 2023 00:04:30
Image Not Found
Renzell
March 3, 2023 00:20:08
After restarting 4 times, I kept it quite basic. I'm here to see how far I can go.
HandcraftedMedia
March 3, 2023 08:35:04
Mardini 2023 | Day 02 | Shape - Linear
Finished it last night, but didn't get around to process the render into a video and upload until this morning. Also I did run the render through Neat Video, because low samples No other compositing done to it outside of octane post processing.
vg12000
March 3, 2023 16:25:19
Mardini 2023 Day02 'LINEAR'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.