Search - User list
Full Version: Day 31 | Worlds | Sci Fi | Animation
Root » Mardini 2023 » Day 31 | Worlds | Sci Fi | Animation
rmagee
And the last challenge of Mardini 2023 takes us into the future.

Congratulations to everyone who lasted the whole month!

Robert
AlfredoSMC

Mardini SCIFI day 31
bechica
See you next time

Furuya Takumi
Day31

今年もお疲れ様。
Lania
JanHebein
Day 31 - SciFi

Thank you for this interesting and intensive month.
It was a lot of fun! Learned and improved a lot.

Congratulations to everyone who took part.

Cheers!
nemurigi
Day31 - Sci fi
hampeeee
31 days done!
lpelleti
Mardini day 31 - world SciFi. OOuuuufffff we made it ! Good job guys !

electricalpencil
Final Day, Sci Fi
Good job everyone!

JKLM
Day 31 - Sci Fi

Finally ! We're now free ! Congrats to everyone who made it through the whole month

mikkabouzu
SCI-FI_Day31
geoffburns
Day 031 - SciFi

In the future, processing powers will have advanced enough that we have an infinite amount of cores/threads.

Inspired by the great designers of 2001 & Star Trek for today's entry.

Can't believe that Mardini is officially complete! We did it! Thanks so much for all the amazing inspiration this month and to all the SideFX team, thank you so much for taking the time and for putting this together! I hope to be able to participate again in the future!

MichaelHunault
Day 31 - Sci Fi!

And this marks the end of an amazing month of creativity! Congrats to all that joined, thanks Side FX and Robert Magee for organizing this! Big shout out to Wolrajh and Thomas KC for their amazing work! And to everyone who did the 31 days straight!
Some rest is well deserved!
Adios!

No_ha
Day 31 Sci Fi

Wanted to give him some power for all he has been through this month. And it seems like a fitting end to fade to black.

What a month. Learned so much, and saw so many great renders from everyone.
My main goal was to just create since I often don't start on personal projects because their scope seems too big (especially alongside client work). So this was a perfect exercise for me. Also, using parts of Houdini I barely touched before.
I was in such an exhilarated state this month feeling really good or bad depending on how satisfied I was with my last submission. I didn't even expect to make it all 31 days (and I never expected to win even once, since I see myself more fluent in compositing.)

Thanks to everyone who organized, judged, or participated!
naoya_horai
day31 -scifi
Dahiana
Sc-fic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.