Search - User list
Full Version: Kinefx exercise
Root » Work in Progress » Kinefx exercise
vink
Hi, I'm testing kinefx now and i really like it Here is my old model with new rig with multiple arms.

Animation:
https://nukke.studio/projects/rJBe2G
SWest
Would you like to share some of your process? For example what was most challenging? How did you approach that? Or what aspects of KineFX is it that you like?
vink
SWest
Would you like to share some of your process? For example what was most challenging? How did you approach that? Or what aspects of KineFX is it that you like?

The biggest challenge is to understand how it works together, first I tried some forloops for those arms with the curve solver, but that doesn't give me good control over arms tips. I finally used fullbodyIK after I figured out how to apply transformations to it without destroying everything when the model starts rotating The best part is that now I can add as many arms as I want using this setup and everything can be posed and animated individually.
I am not an expert in rigging, but this tool is great for me and I have a lot of fun using it compared to standard rigging in other programs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.