Search - User list
Full Version: Labs maps baker is not running inside topnet
Root » PDG/TOPs » Labs maps baker is not running inside topnet
Beka
I'd like to bake normal map, I've created HDA where I am using labs maps baker (Manual mode is disabled) and it is not evaluated at all. I've also created simple python code to manually click render button, but nothing.
Then I put similar things inside rop geometry output and working directly from there and works inside it, but not outside while cooking.

I have a feeling that something needs to be activated, in other words, this tool needs to be evaluated while cooking
alexwheezy
Maybe you need a similar workflow and I would just use Rop Fetch instead of Python Script so you can click a button on the assert itself.
Beka
alexwheezy
Maybe you need a similar workflow and I would just use Rop Fetch instead of Python Script so you can click a button on the assert itself.
Thank you. It seems similar, what I've noticed is that something is breaking the rop exporting features in topnet, (other rop exporting stuff doesn't work ass well) after HDA creating the landscape from gaea.
Maybe it creates some attributes that break it? hmm
Beka
Solved!
So it was because the Gaea HDA was running "all items in one bucket" and it seems that this causes problem that after this rop things can't export.

Just for interesting anyone knows why it was the problem?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.