Search - User list
Full Version: KineFX, motionclipblend error : "two primitives share time".
Root » Technical Discussion » KineFX, motionclipblend error : "two primitives share time".
frBorges34
Hello hello,

I keep having this kind of problem and I can't seem to fix it. Any ideas on how ?

Thx in advance
edward
Take a look at the motionclipretime1 node's primitives in the Geometry spreadsheet. Is it showing duplicate time values? I don't think motionclipretime should do that so maybe you need to a log a bug if it's doing that.
frBorges34
edward
Take a look at the motionclipretime1 node's primitives in the Geometry spreadsheet. Is it showing duplicate time values? I don't think motionclipretime should do that so maybe you need to a log a bug if it's doing that.

Thx for your answer.
There is duplicate values, but in motionclip2, and they are at 0 (prim 1 & 2, 2nd picture)

motionclipretime1 :

motionclip2 :
edward
The first primitive in a motionclip is special so it always has a time 0 which doesn't matter if it's duplicated. The error messages show duplicate values with a 0.1666... value so I'd look for that in the geometry. Trace it from the problem node inside the HDA.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.