Search - User list
Full Version: Pixel Inspect Values > 1
Root » Solaris and Karma » Pixel Inspect Values > 1
blaven
When I inspect pixels in the Scene View, it looks like it has a range of 0-1 even though I know some values are well above 1. Is there an option somewhere that clamps the values to 1 while rendering? I can save the image out and open in the gallery and sample values over 1 there, but just wondering if I could do it in the Scene View in my hydra delegate. Thanks!

Houdini 20.0.653
Rocky Linux 8.9
robp_sidefx
Right now the Scene View inspector returns the final graded/clamped colour. There is an existing RFE to inspect the "raw" (pre-grading/pre-clamping) values, but I'm afraid we've not yet gotten to it.
blaven
robp_sidefx
Right now the Scene View inspector returns the final graded/clamped colour. There is an existing RFE to inspect the "raw" (pre-grading/pre-clamping) values, but I'm afraid we've not yet gotten to it.
Thank you for the update! That would be great to have so we could adjust exposure and QC HDR compliance.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.