検索 - User list
Full Version: Is there an OkHSL color wheel in H22?
Root » Technical Discussion » Is there an OkHSL color wheel in H22?
raincole
I'm very glad that H22 now supports OkHSL. But surprisingly that's only for the sliders, not the color wheel?



OkHSL especially shines when you use color wheel:



Am I missing something?
Gaalvk
Well, by the way, the documentation says that the circle uses OKHSL.

"Color wheel

LMB to pick a color from the wheel. Click or drag in the hue ring around the color wheel to change only the hue. The hue ring uses OkHSL for better perceptual uniformity when changing hues."
Gaalvk
Here's an interesting thing. In the color editor, there is a blend tab that shows a beautiful gradient based on OKHSL rules. However, monotorgb will give us a different, more washed-out/grayish gradient based on RGB rules. It's a bit of a shame. Of course, I made a manual OKHSL ramp for myself a long time ago, but native nodes are always better.I understand that with the abundance of color spaces and the focus on ACES, you can't just easily throw an OKHSL option into the ramp. Still, adding a selection dropdown at the user's own risk would be nice, don't you think?
CooCooCaCha
Yeah I’m pretty sure the color picker has OkHSL but the gradients don’t have an OkHSL mode. Would be really nice to have!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.