検索 - User list
Full Version: Mtlx Geometry Property Uniform Value issues
Root » Technical Discussion » Mtlx Geometry Property Uniform Value issues
Elliot Stronge
I have an issue with setting texture paths from a string primitive attribute through the Mtlx Geometry Property Uniform Value node. I'm trying to use an animated texture sequence by evaluating time in a wrangle and setting the path based on that. It works whenever I set the value manually and statically i.e. entering a 4 instead of a @Frame but as soon as it's evaluated based on time, it stops working and just defaults to the first image in the sequence.

I'm sure this is supposed to work, so any help would be massively appreciated.
Hamilton Meathouse
Have you tried promoting the parameter on your mtlx node, so that the parm input is one level up? I imagine (like VOPs) the material networks don't work with time dependencies
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.