検索 - User list
Full Version: Day 3 | Elements: Water
Root » HOULY Daily Challenge » Day 3 | Elements: Water
rmagee
Welcome to day 3. The winners for day 1 are now posted on the main HOULY page.

Please be sure to note the changes to the People's choice award. We will be using the forum to source all winners for this category rather than social media. While you do not need to post to social media anymore, it is a nice way to share your work and draw attention to the contest so by all means keep posting.

Scene files are not needed until you win then you need to submit them for us to check the Houdini usage. If you would like to post them early that is OK especially as a way to share with the community and learn from each other's work.

Good Luck!
Robert
Ponta
Ponta
Furuya Takumi
Day three!
Production is progressing well.
It's difficult to make the water look like water because of the restriction of not being able to use external textures, so I tried to make the trajectory. I did!
Now let's get to work on the other stuff!

tatoinexv6
Pighead hydroalcoholic dispenser enjoy
PaulEsteves
Day 3: Water. Colorful water in my case
oken
Here is my entry for day 3: Water.
S-kitagawa
Here is my entry for day 3. “water”.
pavelkh
Deep immersion
Moeen
I had a good laugh making my day 3 entry. Who knew flingin' fish could be so fun. Here we go!
rakyhr
Houly 2020 . DAY-3
kilianlbaur
Day 3: Flip swims in a flip sim
SlimyMoonMan
Wavey
DylanDruktenis
Water!

simchunyou

Lookie here! It's a mer-box!
FrancoisGressier
Hey guys, here is my entry.

It's a playblast, I started with an animation of the simple biped, converted the mesh to VDB and reshaped it to get it a bit bigger.
Then i used that VDB as FLIP source and added a white water simulation. It took me 4h to get to this result.

Hope you like it.
thehasenn
day 3:
philippdoe
Hey everybody,
I hope you enjoy my entry. HDR and backplate is from HDRI Haven, everything else was done in Houdini, rendered with Mantra
drrs8701
Hey guys, hope you are ok. Day 3
mA_
Here is my entry! Hope you enjoy it!
Technically_Artist

Another day, another element!
This one was a lot of fun, especially seeing it rendered out!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.