検索 - User list
Full Version: Day 5 | Motion: Wave
Root » HOULY Daily Challenge » Day 5 | Motion: Wave
rmagee
Our focus on the elements is now done. Time for a new weekly theme dedicated to motion.

Good Luck to All!
Alex Skorkin
Day 05. Seismic wave

ajk48n
Quantum mechanics wave solution for the electron. I'm not entirely sure if this counts, since I converted this algorithm over to vex a few months ago.

https://vimeo.com/435463922 [vimeo.com]
SillyG00se
That weekend feeling :-)
DylanDruktenis
Some waves for Day 5.
BrianHanke
Tried out the Houdini ocean tools for the first time, very impressive! Also feeling smart for having the idea to transfer the foam particle color to the main geo. Octane makes it easy now to pipe in Cd attributes to your materials.

Furuya Takumi
Well, day five! Yesterday was the end of the Elements section and today it's Motion!
The first time, Wave, I honestly thought I should have submitted this one with water, but It's a bin wave!
We will always bring the waves to you.

….. Maybe they don't have a set start time for the new forum, I've been waiting almost 9 hours.
kilianlbaur
The motion of some waves is to slow to notice
PaulEsteves
Day 5: Wave
moca
DAY5 Wave
『Moon In The Waves』

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCQzAUNJ4TF/?igshid=dwhxwy0myl3h [www.instagram.com]
Danil Shaposhnikov

Day 5.
MattVerkuijlen
I made some waves in a field of grass. The video shows some of the parameters:

Henry Medhurst
Having great fun with these challenges! And loving so many of the submissions - such a talented community!

oooskar
wave
rakyhr
Houly2020
Day5 - Wave
sypose
Ocean Wave

egza
Day05 Wave
S-kitagawa
My Day 5 - Wave
Moeen
“For all of the waves of the sea,
and all of the light we can see,

There exists waves of sound, ether and spirit.

Which, to our dismay,
remain unseen.”

In an attempt to avoid the oft-used effect of ocean waves, vellum waves or sound waves, I abstracted the idea and made an Oscilloscope which detects something… else.

Barhvart_Egor
Hi! There my entry for day 5!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.