“transform”, is a modern work I finished in Mantra. “Light”, work with a bit of VEX tool I finished in Mantra. “Nest”, with area lights everywhere I tried to give it a clear environment with sandy soil shader.
Day 07. To chase or not to chase, that is the question
Camera movement is driven by arrow's angle, btw
0x004d
2020年7月7日 15:29:40
Hi! Speed day
pdgtop
2020年7月7日 15:31:23
Day 7
pavelkh
2020年7月7日 15:32:54
Lol, looks like I'm not the only one who came up with this idea.
Moeen
2020年7月7日 15:45:26
Wanted to keep it simple but do as much as I could in COPS. Managed a decently interesting ‘reality fracture’ which, with a bit of work, has a lot of potential. Hope you like it
NabilJ
2020年7月7日 15:56:41
Paul traveling with the bifrost
Technically_Artist
2020年7月7日 16:05:04
Back at it again with Speedy stuff. Didn't get the full version though, only got the trail.
ResilientPictureCompany
2020年7月7日 16:05:36
Hello all,
here's my submission for today's speed challenge.
Thank you.
ljns_
2020年7月7日 16:43:09
Hey everyone,
Here's my entry for speed.
Parametric coaster.
oooskar
2020年7月7日 16:50:44
VII speed flipbook - kinda cheesy
YoheiWatanabe
2020年7月7日 16:53:12
Speed 0
Le_Galactique
2020年7月7日 17:16:37
mrpaulnoble
2020年7月7日 17:26:20
Tried to do Speed without using any motion blur and it almost looks okay!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.