検索 - User list
Full Version: Day 10 | Motion: Slow-mo
Root » HOULY Daily Challenge » Day 10 | Motion: Slow-mo
rmagee
Time to change the pace a bit with today's topic “Slow-mo” The retime sop is bound to get lots of action!

Best of luck and to all those only missing one or two of the challenges, remember to go back and add them to your collection. You are so close to being on track for the Iron Man Swag Pack! You just have to have all challenges met by July 31st at Midnight EDT!
Ponta
Ponta
Furuya Takumi
Slow motion, that's a tough one.
I want to learn more about Solver.
Henry Medhurst
Day ten! Needed to get some bright colour in there after some of my previous entries! Can't be dark and brooding all the time

Tomotaka
day10 slow-mo
PaulEsteves
Day 10: Slow-mo. After some badly failed ideas.. I ended up trying out a character!
barrettM96
Day 10, I like the lighting on this one, but the slow motion isnt quite slow enough…
NabilJ
Paul is maaad today
anon_user_75466869
pdgtop
Day 10
neshamota
I am not sure this shot is eligible, but it's made entirely in Houdini, only the base animations come from Mixamo. But all the slowmo is done in Houdini using CHOPs, and work this way in contrast with fast movement of the clouds, crowds and other stuff which all done in Houdini.
It's my first time using the great power of Houdini entirely, I did this shot in two days this week, full video coming soon, hope you like it

ajk48n
pavelkh
My entry.
GIF compression gave my slow-mo animation weird green pixels artifacts.
Hans Palacios
FLIP and RBD collision output as a dynamic lattice adapted with a few Retime SOPs.

DylanDruktenis

Can't believe we are already at day 10!
tortele
Ryan Fitzgerald
Day 10 - Slow Motion

thehasenn
Day 10:
kilianlbaur
Flip + RBD
Caglar C
Fluid dynamics slow-mo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.