検索
-
User list
Full Version:
Day 14 | Animals: Scales
Root
»
HOULY Daily Challenge
»
Day 14 | Animals: Scales
最初
1
2
3
4
最後
Felipe Amaya
2020年7月14日 09:20:20
I showed this to a friend and said “oh, like those pillows!”. To which I said “exactly”.
simchunyou
2020年7月14日 10:13:27
Pumping all my stats into defence and not leaving enough for noisy renders…
DylanDruktenis
2020年7月14日 10:53:05
Day 14!
FX_JP
2020年7月14日 11:11:39
Day14 - Scales
I don't use texture.
Emre Sumer
2020年7月14日 11:13:53
I have been wanting to do scales for ages, I am very happy Houly happened.
komakinex
2020年7月14日 11:22:51
Hi!My artwork!
My post in IG!
[
www.instagram.com
]
ConnorBugni
2020年7月14日 11:29:05
Love how this turned out!
des_101
2020年7月14日 11:30:03
My golden scales for day 14
mihailvrode
2020年7月14日 11:34:21
Thanks guys. D14.
Alex Skorkin
2020年7月14日 11:41:01
Day 14. Fully-scaled creature
suzu8
2020年7月14日 12:03:31
Day 14 Scales!
The exact habitat of this squab is yet to be known…
However, research groups from SideFX suggests that these scales were caused by copytopoints
dchow1992
2020年7月14日 12:39:55
a pile of snakes for scale day
Praj4210
2020年7月14日 12:41:22
Houly_Day_14: Scale
Technically_Artist
2020年7月14日 12:47:56
Something something ouroboros
justaperfectday
2020年7月14日 12:58:14
Day_14
tortele
2020年7月14日 13:07:07
oooskar
2020年7月14日 14:02:37
scales
Caglar C
2020年7月14日 14:06:06
Scales
samuelr04
2020年7月14日 14:12:40
I wanted to make a snake. I think I'll name him Jerry. I hope you like Jerry!
Le_Galactique
2020年7月14日 14:31:25
Scales
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please
click here
.