検索 - User list
Full Version: Day 31 | Materials: Incandescent
Root » HOULY Daily Challenge » Day 31 | Materials: Incandescent
BenM
Whooo Hooooouly Completed! It was super fun to learn and try new nodes. Maybe next time I'll try rendering a few…..Great work to everyone who participated!!!

Emomilol1213
Final day
NabilJ
My last entry had a looot of fun with that challenge!
mihailvrode
Last task! Thank you SideFX! I`m the Iron Man!!
ryokanda
Light off.
moca
Day31 Incadescent 『Room』
YoheiWatanabe
pig head
PilgrimPixel
ant_vfx
Last submission! Incandescent:

Finally - All challenge 31/31
While it's mostly procedural. I had to take a few shortcuts… Want share a few extra seeds to see varied versions. But do later:
Fatal-Exit
And the final day is done! Thank you so much SideFX for this awesome challenge!
mrpaulnoble
That's me done!
thehasenn
last day!:
pavelkh
In The Dark.

At first I didn't want to submit anything but then decided to give it a try. Wires with lightbulbs overhead are fully procedural and customizable )
nakasima
Incadescent
PaulEsteves
Day 31: Incandescent.. Can it be that we are finished?? :O :O :O What a month it's been. THANK YOU sidefx for the challenge and constant inspiration as a company. I have learnt so much and am more in love with houdini now than ever before. What a powerful piece of software with an incredible team to support us!
DylanDruktenis

We made it to the end!
vfxman222
YEAH! The final entry complete. This is lit only with emission and nothing else.
komakinex
Hi! My artwork!
My post in IG! [www.instagram.com]
kilianlbaur
Time has been flying this month. Can't believe it's already over.
I have learnt a lot. Congrats also to the other artists that produced some awesome work in a really short time.
Danil Shaposhnikov
Day 31. Ура)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.