検索 - User list
Full Version: Houdini Alembic doesn't render in Blender
Root » 3rd Party » Houdini Alembic doesn't render in Blender
Icender
Hello everyone,

I am new to Houdini and I recently followed a tutorial to make a soft weave animation.
I tried to make an Alembic file to render my project in Blender, I can see it in the viewport and play the animation however when I try to render it the object is not rendering.

I don't understand why and how could I fix this ?

I'll link you my .hip file (I think my alembic file is too heavy to be sent here).

Thank you in advance.

P.-S : sorry for my bad english as it is not my first language.
Enivob
Blender doesn't render zero width curves. That's all your alembic is made of.
Try increasing the extrude value (0.0025 m) for the curve geometry inside Blender to produce a set of polygons to render.
Icender
It worked thanks!
LAEYN
Enivob
Blender doesn't render zero width curves. That's all your alembic is made of.
Try increasing the extrude value (0.0025 m) for the curve geometry inside Blender to produce a set of polygons to render.

I have to admit, I'm curious to this solution as I'm attempting to achieve a similar result, but am having difficulty with your wording? Are you suggesting to use Geometry nodes to accomplish this value extrude task or is there another modifier capable of changing this values?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.