Rob Chapman
2024年3月16日 21:50:24
Day 16 Ocean Spectrum
Moon and star textures - NASA

hediedscreaming
2024年3月16日 21:52:00
Tempest in a teacup...
Galleon courtesy of (
https://opengameart.org/content/pirate-ship-0). Teacup and saucer modeled procedurally. Ocean transferred to tea surface with my very first VEX attributeWrangle!
Matt_McMahon
2024年3月16日 22:07:29
ocean spectra
kinakomoti
2024年3月16日 22:09:19
Day16 OceanSpectrum
Joshua Petrakos
2024年3月16日 22:37:16
Not thrilled with this submission. I had a lot of issues rendering. I originally wanted to get a full range render out but it would take too long. I used the Spiral SOP to build a whirlpool in the middle of my ocean.
Made with GreyscaleGorilla+ (HDRI)
MartGorb
2024年3月16日 23:24:18
Used polyhaven models
dtmgfx
2024年3月16日 23:51:00
Day 16, Ocean Spectrum
Had to figure out how to shade the spectrum in redshift, thanks to John Kunz videos on youtube I found the op: trick to dive into the network to fetch the displacement. Wasnt sure what to do with the rest of the scene so decided to experiment with heightfields and created a polar look. Tommy was unfortunate enough to find himself frozen.
vasil-hristov
2024年3月17日 00:00:14
day 16
AslakKS
2024年3月17日 08:25:48
vicifx
2024年3月17日 11:19:09
Day 16 - Ocean Spectrum SOP
axelsp
2024年3月18日 12:59:33
I overcomplicated this so much, its beyond description.
love you all
SerjKirchano
2024年3月19日 02:34:27
Day 16
Ghawk11
2024年3月20日 17:26:09
Intent was to have a speedboat... on the generic wave setup.
"Iron Cappy" entry (trying to catch up....)
Mattermantra2
2024年3月25日 10:47:46
IronHeart. Rubber Duck via Polyhaven.
Valent
2024年3月26日 05:46:47
Day 16 - Ocean Spectrum
RhysSion
2024年3月30日 21:27:10
Day 16 Ocean
auwa333
2024年3月31日 15:34:09
Day16_Ocean_Spectrum_SOP
Day 16 - Ocean Spectrum
~ Gates of Atlantis ~