検索 - User list
Full Version: UV Image Viewer
Root » Houdini Lounge » UV Image Viewer
tomtm
Hi,
Do I miss it for years or is it really missing?
If you would like to see your imported texture in Karma Material Builer, I would welcome to have something like
a texture viever in all other programs.

Maybe I really miss it, but I could not find it.
ObeidaZakzak
Maybe you could use a File COP inside a copnet to load a texture and view it in the Composite View.
tomtm
ObeidaZakzak
Maybe you could use a File COP inside a copnet to load a texture and view it in the Composite View.

Hi,

Thanks for your input.
Yes this might work, but it's not very user friendly. I guess there is no other 3D software missing this feature.

Tom
malexander
If you open the file browser for the texture image parameter on the VOP node, in the lower left corner you'll see a button called "Preview". If you have a file selection, it'll launch mplay with that file.
alexeyvanzhula1984
ObeidaZakzak
malexander
If you open the file browser for the texture image parameter on the VOP node, in the lower left corner you'll see a button called "Preview". If you have a file selection, it'll launch mplay with that file.
It was there all that time and never noticed it ^^ Thanks !
tomtm
malexander

Hi,

ok, I see this preview button. But it would be much more useful if we would have a image viewer in houdini like all other 3d Apps.
i.e, if we click the MTLX image node in the karma material builder, it would be nice to have a viewer which shows the
resulting image.

Thanks Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.