Lots of fun mixing procedural modeling, rbd, vellum, and traditional keying. The use of solaris and COPs for quick scene assembly and texture work was super rewarding and fast. I only wish I had the time to do something more fun with PDG, but this was plenty for me. Textures/Materials done with COPs and Redshift noises, rendered with Redshift in Solaris. Compositing in Nuke.
Loving Mardini so far, and I am very happy with this one
Zhendong Xiao
2025年3月2日 21:26:09
LeePetrl
2025年3月2日 21:30:59
Furniture! The worst Chair.
dweyel
2025年3月2日 22:37:43
Fur - niture
Used 3 GSG mats.
forbidden14
2025年3月2日 23:14:34
Image Not Found
Image Not Found
Goodluck Focus
2025年3月2日 23:26:30
DAY 02: An Empty Room
TomMinor
2025年3月2日 23:26:53
Impractical SideFX sofa
alltooohuman
2025年3月2日 23:42:51
Model Sops Furniture
gokhancanitez
2025年3月2日 23:58:21
ganeshghale.vfx
2025年3月3日 05:49:53
Day Two
cdordelly
2025年3月3日 23:58:40
Hi guys!
This is my entry for Furniture, hope you like it:
A quick breakdown of the scene:
And the nodes snapshot:
I'm making live streams on my YouTube channel when I create each entry. I hope we can meet there,