Vellum Grain filecache timed out after certain frames

184   0   0
1 posts
Hi there, I am very new to Houdini

So I have a simulation that initally has around 1M grains, then this error message kept on showing up. I tried to reduced the amount of grains to around 750k, it still shows up
Below is the error message...I guess maybe it is to do with OpenCL neighborsearch?

[16:58:00.329] ERROR: The attempted operation failed. Error:       Cook error in input: /obj/walkman/v26/OUT_CACHE Error:       Invalid source /obj/walkman/Simulation_DOP Error:       vellumobject1 - /obj/walkman/Simulation_DOP/new_vellum_Solver/ocl_neighborsearch_grains: Warning:     Invalid attribute specification: "/obj/walkman/Simulation_DOP/new_vellum_Solver/ocl_neighborsearch_grains/neighborsearchcl1: Missing name or piece attribute.". Error:       /obj/walkman/Simulation_DOP/new_vellum_Solver/ocl_neighborsearch_grains/neighborsearchcl1: NaN detected in particle position...
Image Not Found

Also how many grains can Vellium grain simulation normally support? I send an attachment of my substeps and everything else
Many thanks everyone

Image Not Found

Image Not Found

Sometimes the grains will fly off...when there is more than 750k particles like this

Attachments:
flying_grain.PNG (414.0 KB)

• Quick Links