Search - User list
Full Version: sidefx website static!
Root » Houdini Lounge » sidefx website static!
maharzan
hi,

all i have noticed in this site is its not updated quite often. there was a huge talk on app challenge.. and i don;t see the results bring published officially in the sidefx website. i wanted to participate but i couldn't. and i want to know who the winners are and how were their works if sidefx allows that or at least the names of the winners.

i am not complaining but this should have been done. i think thats a professional way and more dynamic the websites there are more visitors.

thankx.

maharzan
Shannon
I dont believe the sidefx marketing people are very web savey.
rmagee
Keep an eye out this week for an article on the winners.
maharzan
Nice to hear that. If there another such competition next year, i would definitely love to participate.
rmagee
Check www.sidefx.com. The Challenge winners have been announced and there is some information about Houdini 6.1 early access and Houdini at SIGGRAPH San Diego.
goldfarb
thanks Robert!

if I can make a suggestion…at next years ‘get .hip’ party, why not have one of the best bands on the world …The Tragically Hip
maharzan
congratulations to the winners.

hey sidefx guys, isn't it possible to put the reference card for download so that users can print them for personal use?

that would be of great help.
rmagee
You must be psychic. I just posted a PDF version of the QRC for download. You can access it from the Community page.
maharzan
i didn't know that.

sorry.

ps. no one told i was a psychic before.
symek
updating of sidefx page it realy is a topic!
on many of these pages I've seen spiders and rats!!! so long time ago were updated. Tips, shaders, samples… and so on… have you ever heard about shader library, guys? Ok, i'm sorry, video tut are great, but it just for beginers on… very beginnig. How do you want compet. with maya?
MarcH
SYmek
How do you want compet. with maya?

By being a better software package.
symek
well, it is a better software but its not enough… reason for having good dynamic wabside it's obvious… for people from Sidefx too if they hired guys to do so great video tutorials…

sorry for campeling, never again!

best!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.