here's some fun art work that ive made in the node editor of houdini. Yes, in the node editor. No photoshop. Im calling it NodeZArt.. cuz its simply art with nodes..
and it has my initials too (ZA)..Lemme know wat you think…
and it has my initials too (ZA)..
Much Thanks… and here are some more..
pelos
how are you able to get the color of the image per pixel?
I am assuming a script reads the image pixel by pixel and for each pixel drops a node and set that color.
pelos
was to fun to watch
https://vimeo.com/102440933 [vimeo.com]
was a very fun stuff to do, but a pain to delete the nodes when the script didnt work
pelos
was to fun to watch
https://vimeo.com/102440933 [vimeo.com]
was a very fun stuff to do, but a pain to delete the nodes when the script didnt work
Nyyce
, bravo
tricecold
hahahah awesome, you have some amazing patience man, bravo
thanks tricecold..
grayOlorin
I am just so frigging impressed. I would not be surprised if you figure out a new temporal dimension..
thnx grayOlorin.. Yess the temporal dimension does exist..