Search - User list
Full Version: Houdini Engine 16 plugin for Unreal Engine 4.15?
Root » Houdini Engine API » Houdini Engine 16 plugin for Unreal Engine 4.15?
cgbeige
Just curious if you'll be posting an updated Houdini Engine 16 plugin for the latest Unreal Engine (Mac).
Mike K
Look here:

https://github.com/sideeffects/HoudiniEngineForUnreal [github.com]

Be sure to change to Houdini 16, Unreal 4.15 branch
damian
4.15 support should come in the next daily build of Houdini 16 (today or tomorrow).
SaOk
Hi, is there yet plugin for UE4.15 when using Houdini 16? Daily build page is still showing the official version as the newest. I didnt manage to get that github-version working. Made C++ Project in UE4 and it tryed to build the needed files from those github files, but failed. I wouldnt want build whole UE4.

I have UE4.15 installed on different drive than earlier UE4 builds if it affects.
SaOk
I installed the latest day build 16.0.576 and got plugin from github above. Can now use hda in UE4, but when pressing play in editor. Got this crash:

LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-HoudiniEngineRuntime.dll!UHoudiniAssetParameter:erialize()
LogWindows:Error: UE4Editor-HoudiniEngineRuntime.dll!UHoudiniAssetParameterToggle:erialize()
dpernuit
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, that issue was fixed in 16.0.577.
You should be fine with the latest 16 version.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.