Search - User list
Full Version: Mantra not working after installing Redshift
Root » 3rd Party » Mantra not working after installing Redshift
Kanitk86
Mantra stopped working after installing Redshift.
Does anyone has any solution for it. I have setup env file as mentioned in Redshift installation guides.
HOUDINI_DSO_ERROR = 2
PATH = “CProgramData/Redshift/bin;$PATH”
HOUDINI_PATH = “CProgramData/Redshift/Plugins/Houdini/17.5.229;&”

I am using Houdini 17.5.229, Redshift 2.6.41, Windows 10 and GTX 1070 Ti
TwinSnakes007
What error do you receive when you attempt a Mantra render?
omerkucuk
I have the same issue. I am not getting an error message. It says just “generating scene…” on the render view tab. or if I try to open the render panel with a mantra node than there is a nothing. Render screen is not opening. If I delete the redsift code in the env file than everting is ok. Mantra is working.
Kanitk86
@Daryl, mantra doesn't show any error, just generating scene and it continues forever.
But i never get the output.
zetavfx
Kanitk86
@Daryl, mantra doesn't show any error, just generating scene and it continues forever.
But i never get the output.

I have the exact same issue, have you solved it?

Z./
LuFu83
I have almost the same built as you @Kanitk86 and the exact same issue…. to add on to the problems it even screwed up my Mplay Image viewer and my Geometry Viewer which now don't start anymore.

Anyone found a sollution yet?
zheng_shu
I have the same issue too. any solution for this?
Pixelised
I was just running through a tutorial from Etnagma and also got issues with using Mantra, it can't seem to find a license even though I'm running the Indie version. Has Solaris broken Mantra rendering, or installing my Octane Studio license broken it?

I really want to finish the final steps of the tutorial and want to stick with Mantra for the time being.
Danny Phillips
Did anyone ever fix this? I'm having the same issue
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.