Search - User list
Full Version: Houdini Niagara Updates
Root » Houdini for Realtime » Houdini Niagara Updates
jeffj_frg
What has been the success rate for people running the Houdini Niagara Plug-In on UE4.27.0 ?
At my workplace, I want to request for out builds manager to add it to our engine, but I want to give him supporting evidence that it works properly.
thanks!
winterlang157
Hello there,

Would like to know if there will be an updated version of this plugin for Unreal version 4.27 ?
If it is coming out soon, that would be amazing!
lamloops
Any update on Niagara for 4.27.2? Epic installer doesnt allow for 4.27.1 install
h1217399825
Production of character cluster, character's two action switch when there is a jam, do you appear, how to solve?
Hei,mikelyndon-sesi. im is your fans. You look like you haven't spoken on the forum in a long time. In 19.Houdini The tools turorial is old , I think you should append a new turorial ,Thanks mike~
Jeremy Kendall
Just noticed this has been updated as of 10 days ago. Before I spend the time compiling it has anyone tested it? https://github.com/sideeffects/HoudiniNiagara/releases/tag/v2.3.0-UE5.00 [github.com]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.