Search - User list
Full Version: Day 19 | Worlds: Peak
Root » HOULY Daily Challenge » Day 19 | Worlds: Peak
rmagee
On to week four: Worlds! Today's Challenge is “Peak” with the icon making an obvious reference to a mountain of some sort. Luckily the height field terrain tools will prove helpful for this challenge.

Numbers were a bit down yesterday. Fatigue is setting in and HOULY is proving to be quite the endurance test. I am sure many of you just needed a break and will catch up when you have the chance.

Maybe you are all distracted by “Audible's Sandman Audiobook” as I am. Excuse the aside but the comic has been a big inspiration to me over the years and it is fantastic to see it coming to life through spoken word - and I imagine some of you will be adding FX to the Sandman TV show on Netflix that will be arriving once things go back to normal.

This also explains why I am a bit late posting the winners of the Bones challenge - Bones winners posted now!

Best of Luck!
Ponta
Ponta
Furuya Takumi
Symmetry is beautiful, isn't it?
samuelr04
I really enjoy messing around with Hightfields, so I wanted to use them here. I decided to make a cool pyramid with a fun desert background. It turned out super nice, and I'm very proud of it, I hope you like it too!

barrettM96
Day 19 Peak -
ConnorBugni
Here's mine:

Inspired by these panels from the comic Bone, that I still remember from when I was a kid
vfxman222
Moeen
When there's no time and you need a helping hand - they're there for you. When you're worried about if you'll make it - they're there for you. When you're at your last and can't go on - they're there for you. This is to pay homage to the ones who were always there for me. This is…

“Mount Rushed-work”
NabilJ
ajk48n
Alex Skorkin
Day 19. Titanic's peak
ryokanda
I love heightfield SOPs.
jmixsandwich
rubbertoy peak
Paladinka
Peak.
y_sasaki
Day19,Peak.
Mohanpugaz
Had tough time rendering with my PC so no way other than excessive comping inside COPS with crappy render

Cheers!
thehasenn
day 19:
anon_user_75466869
Day 19 Worlds: Peak

PaulEsteves
Day 19: Peaks. Not sure what happened today, just didn't quite work the way i thought haha.
huylefx
Today's entry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.