Search - User list
Full Version: Day 3 Image | Motion | Leap
Root » MARDINI Daily Challenge 2021 » Day 3 Image | Motion | Leap
rmagee
Today's topic is Leap. Please post your images (use the other one [www.sidefx.com] for animations) in this forum thread.

Robert
Furuya Takumi
It's been three days!
Actually, I've already made this one, but the one I made before was mistakenly called "LERP" lol.
I've already made this one, but the one I made before was mistakenly called "LERP". lol I'll post the "LEAP" video, but my post is about dolphins.
https://youtu.be/RmXGPODxOFc [youtu.be]
NicoKlein
Here is my enrtry for day 3 leap!

Organic modeling and texturing in Houdini was definetly interesting xD
YoheiWatanabe
day3
illsqjn
My Mardini day3!
Fatal-Exit
Here's my Day 3: Leap (rendered pixel art style with my custom render COPS network).

I learned a lot working on this one; even though this was a still image compared to the previous 2 animation entries of mine, it ended up being quite a lot of work.

The first render I made I had issues with the foreground characters standing out from the background, so I re rendered in several takes (with different objects in each) processing them individually first then comped them all together, in probably the biggest compositing node tree I have used so far.
oooskar
Day 3

butadiene
My mardini day3
Hertz_
Day 3 ”Leap”
Tommy uses the engine to cheat on ”Houdini's learning curve” cliff.
azaremskiy
Experimenting with Renderman's VCM integrator.
SerjKirchano
It's pretty difficult to render on my Mac air, but I want to join Mardiniiiiii!
(There's my screenshot)
darkevil78
Hello everyone,
Here is my first projet for the Mardini Challenge.
When i think about Leap, there is only 2 things that come to mind, Assassin's creed and Spider Man: into the Spider Verse.
And well first render with houdini.
Dangerst
My Day 3 submission for Leap. Rendered in V-Ray. Everyone is outputting such amazing work and it's great to see.

A terrestrial hovercraft going crater hopping, shooting for the stars and going beyond
Kirill74
Leap
GCpigeon
Day 3, gonna stick to images from now on haha
Taka_hashi
Day 3 Leap
beezle
Day 3 Leap
AslakKS
Good night day 03
MAREYUS
MARDINI | DAY 03 | LEAP
Emomilol1213
Day 3 Leap. Obviously Spiderman-inspired, but was nice to make a small procedural city
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.