Search - User list
Full Version: Trouble With PDG bulk fbx animation export
Root » PDG/TOPs » Trouble With PDG bulk fbx animation export
GreggoryAddison
Hello, Im struggling with getting the pdg to export my modified animations to the directory I set. I keep getting an Error: Missing clipinfo detail attribute. Even though inside my geo node thats handling the skeleton has a "configureclipinfo" node right before the fbx animation output node that my ROP fetch inside the tops graph is referencing. Im pretty new at this so I think I'm doing something wrong. Im basically wanting to replicate what luiz does here @34:04 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcDm_irEKb0&t=3095s [www.youtube.com]

I cant really share the files im working with because its a pretty big library of animations but I'll share my hip file so you can atleast see the node flow
GreggoryAddison
Image Not Found

This is the hip file
GreggoryAddison
What is bothering me the most is that if I just export directly from the rop fbx anim output node it works flawlessly. Not sure why when doing it with the top network messes it up
tamte
hard to say without your fbx files

1. I'm pretty sure the expression in your /obj/geo1/fbxanimimport1 should be `@pdg_input`and not `@pdg_output.0`
2. and for me it started working when I returned external files multiparm in /obj/topnet1/ropfetch1 to default
GreggoryAddison
tamte

1. I'm pretty sure the expression in your /obj/geo1/fbxanimimport1 should be `@pdg_input`and not `@pdg_output.0`
2. and for me it started working when I returned external files multiparm in /obj/topnet1/ropfetch1 to default

For 1: Whenever I set it to input I get a warning telling me to provide a fbx file, didnt do that with output.

For 2: I have no idea what that is but I'll look around
GreggoryAddison
tamte

Just check the External Files Multiparm and its set to 0, I havent touched it. Gonna give input a try
GreggoryAddison
tamte

That was the solution. Changing output to input worked. jeez I've been bangin my head all day. Thanks for spotting that now I can sleep
tamte
glad it worked out

GreggoryAddison
For 2: I have no idea what that is but I'll look around
you can ignore that one, I opened it in 18.5 which seems to have different defaults for that multiplarm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.