Search - User list
Full Version: Day 31 Animation | Solaris | Material Variation
Root » MARDINI Daily Art Challenge 2022 » Day 31 Animation | Solaris | Material Variation
rmagee
The finish line. Congrats to everyone who has kept this going all month long. The final challenge is the Material Variation LOP.

Paul's video:

Be sure to go to the Iron Heart thread [www.sidefx.com] where you can post your contact sheet's if you completed all 31 challenges! There will also be a forum thread for daily winners and Iron Heart winners to submit information for claiming their prizes.
brandonmcfarland
sebbshergill
Day 31

electricalpencil
JoshBarlow
Day 31 - took a bit of experimenting to get this node working.
matsnyman
My final entry for this years challenge.
Congratulations to everyone!

bechica
Congratulations to everyone, See you next time

yotatanbe
Furuya Takumi
One month over!
This is my own modification of a well-known mechanism in VEX.

See you at the next Mardini!
crude_lens
cant believe I made it!
mitchellsaunders
I really wanted to use more points and I'm not sure if I was doing something wrong, but solaris was really struggling with anything higher than around 10000 packed points for me

vg12000
Mardini - Day 31 - Material Variation Node

This node was a little challenging to set up for me...still had fun though making this.

So much fun being a part of this challenge! Thank you!

ryouma_sanpei
Hello,

Animation

JKLM
Day 31 - Material Variation

dotsimulate
I was impressed with Karma XPU's ability to handle what I threw at it last night. A little lost drone in a field of USD components (finally). I hope you enjoy.
EDIT AFTER MIDNIGHT: Full version (loop): https://vimeo.com/694878284 [vimeo.com]
---
Submission:
James Macgill

Probably should have switched from Redshift to Karma for the solaris days - had random crashes and the primvars would stop working for reasons I could not figure out.
xrossfader
This has all the benefits with fairly simple inputs.
mint343
Day 31 Animation | Solaris | Material Variation
cdordelly
Hello guys! Finally here is my entry for Solaris Material Variation LOP, congratulations for everyone that has participated on this Mardini edition, it was very fun and a real challenge sometimes, my entry:

Quick breakdown showing the node in action:

Hope you like it, cheers!
RhysSion
All done!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.