検索 - User list
Full Version: Day 16 | Animals: Feathers
Root » HOULY Daily Challenge » Day 16 | Animals: Feathers
moca
DAY16 Feathers『Dress』
Zybrand
not my best render but I am happy with were I got to with the feather setup in half a day.
Emomilol1213
Started with a feather generator but realized I wouldn't have time to make it photorealistic. So I decided to spend the remaining time to set up a neat little wing generator using the feather instead. I managed to expose feather count/direction, wingflap animation period/amplitude as well as color ramps for the feathers. Finally got my flipbook renderer to work, so could focus on exposing parameters this time instead.

ConnorBugni
Exotic animal feathers
suzu8
Day 16 Feathers!
Danil Shaposhnikov

Day 16.
noemidura99
really funny to do
SillyG00se
I tried to vellum sim it but the spines ended up looking like wet noodles so I had to rbd it instead
illsqjn
Day 16!
taiva
Feathers are really hard! And in my little animation you can't even see the details of my model. Oh well, I am learning more every day.
ProceduralFrankie
Not much free time lately…
jmixsandwich
feather
Uryu
My entry for Day16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AslakKS
Wish I had more time to explore this, might actually do some bird projects after Houly is done.

Konrad Wielandt
Day 16: Feathers - Tickle the Pig!

Rendering better quality over night

https://vimeo.com/439102035 [vimeo.com]

RhysSion
Feather pen…
Alexenx
Hi guys!
Here's my simple entry for Day of Feathers.
Joshua Petrakos
This one was fun. Created with the fur tools. Got a simulation for it rendering but in case it doesn't finish in time here's my submission.
Bencze
Hi,
this is my entry for today: Feathers
mA_
day16!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.