検索 - User list
Full Version: Day 21 | Worlds: Urban
Root » HOULY Daily Challenge » Day 21 | Worlds: Urban
skkatecasey
futuristic city based off of this this piece [www.artstation.com]
Fred Eric
my film noir approach to the topic urban. Used the worldbuilding tools from the labs. just unbelievable. especially the osm nodes and this crazy boxcutter blowed my mind.

cheers
Fred
egza
Day21 Urban
This is a procedural building.

RickRamirez
Playing around with some abstraction today.
Christian Hagbarth
Hi all here is my interpretation for Urban, the full sequence isnt rendered yet(the vimeo will be updated tomorrow) hope you enjoy!

https://vimeo.com/440528955 [vimeo.com]
komakinex
Hi! My artwork!
My post in IG! [www.instagram.com]WIP!
Joshua Petrakos
Here's my submission for Urban. When looking up references my favourite image was of a twisted skyscraper so I kept one in haha. I tried my hand at procedural modeling for this challenge. Even though they're all different variations of the same box with a boolean for windows I think it came out nice.
cpr3danim
I decided to play with the OSM tools for the first time in many years. They are working much better and fun to use!!
Quick MANTRA render.
justaperfectday
Day_21
ChristopherRutledge
apologies for phoning this one in super hard today, only ended up getting about 20 mins to bust this out. thankfully octane still makes it look kinda nice

here's a city ball
samuelr04
I wanted to make a futuristic urban city. So I decided to do a version of an alleyway in Tokyo which kinda was a dystopian vibe. I hope you like it!

DASD
Not happy with this one. I need to take my time and do this properly.
TomMinor
Day 21 - Urban

I never considered using the streets of Soho as a pattern until now

hediedscreaming
Gojira-chan doesn't want to wake anyone up…

City buildings are “guided” (painted image with building heights) randomly scaled and rotated cubes on a Voronoi fracture block and road network. And yes, those are heightfield mountains because I can't leave them alone. I was trying to set up a cool thing that would switch between different styles of building, but couldn't get it to produce something renderable in time…
AliciaAriza
My Houly Urban
Bencze
Day21:
blackpixel
HouBanksy

ryokanda
windows
taiva
Used a video file to drive the building animations and roof colors.
FFD
Almost lost everything during a crash, I opened the file and it was missing nodes and connections, luckily there was a backup. The lights move along the curves from OSM but there isn't time to render a sequence
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.