toadstorm
March 29, 2019 13:51:07
I'm trying to make a quick script button that cooks a TOP network when I push a button on the HDA. I want to use the dirtyTasks() or dirtyAllTasks() functions, but I get an error saying that both functions are looking for at least two arguments. No arguments are provided in the documentation.
chrisgreb
April 1, 2019 16:27:54
what's the code that is failing? dirtyAllTasks is called on a topnode and takes one boolean parameter, True meaning also delete the output files on disk.
Cera
June 7, 2019 14:55:52
Ditto I ran into this issue. There is no argument provided. Def a document bug.
https://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini/hom/hou/TopNode.html [
www.sidefx.com]
dirtyAllTasks()
Dirties all the tasks in a PDG graph so that when the graph cooks again, it will cause a complete recook.
seelan
June 7, 2019 15:37:35
Both dirtyTasks and dirtyAllTasks will be documented with their arguments in the next daily build. They both take in a boolean argument (remove_outputs) which means to remove all generated files from disk.