hou.topNode.dirtyTasks() parameters?
3249 3 3-
- toadstorm
- Member
- 417 posts
- Joined: April 2017
- Offline
I'm trying to make a quick script button that cooks a TOP network when I push a button on the HDA. I want to use the dirtyTasks() or dirtyAllTasks() functions, but I get an error saying that both functions are looking for at least two arguments. No arguments are provided in the documentation.
MOPs (Motion Operators for Houdini): http://www.motionoperators.com [www.motionoperators.com]
-
- chrisgreb
- Member
- 603 posts
- Joined: Sept. 2016
- Offline
-
- Cera
- Member
- 536 posts
- Joined: July 2009
- Offline
Ditto I ran into this issue. There is no argument provided. Def a document bug.
https://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini/hom/hou/TopNode.html [www.sidefx.com]
dirtyAllTasks()
Dirties all the tasks in a PDG graph so that when the graph cooks again, it will cause a complete recook.
https://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini/hom/hou/TopNode.html [www.sidefx.com]
dirtyAllTasks()
Dirties all the tasks in a PDG graph so that when the graph cooks again, it will cause a complete recook.
-
- seelan
- Member
- 571 posts
- Joined: May 2017
- Offline
-
- Quick Links

