Search - User list
Full Version: Empty or Missing file path
Root » PDG/TOPs » Empty or Missing file path
RonanCroyal
Hello, I'm doing the https://www.sidefx.com/tutorials/create-a-task-workflow-to-build-cities/ [www.sidefx.com] tutorial and I have a problem in the part05 section 2. In the “geometry import” node, I have the following errors.

I've redone every steps multiple times and still get the same errors.
Thank you
kenxu
Hi Ronan, could you post the file?
RonanCroyal
Here it is ! Thank you.
johnmather
Hi Ronan, which version of Houdini are you currently using?
RonanCroyal
The latest, 17.5.389. I've tried on four different 17.5 build but always the same error.
johnmather
I just tried 17.5.389, and had no issues cooking Building_Merge.

If you go to Tasks>Dirty All, then select Building_Merge and go to Tasks>Dirty and Cook Selected Node, do you still get the error?

Which operating system are you using?
RonanCroyal
Still the same error.
johnmather
By any chance do you have multiple drives on your machine? Are your projects stored on another drive other than C:\?
RonanCroyal
Yes ! My project is not stored in C:\

Edit: I've moved the project to c:\ but still the same error.
johnmather
Did you set your project like in the tutorial?
RonanCroyal
Yes.
I've redone the tutorial, with the file set to the project like before, but this time in C:\, and always the same error.
johnmather
Could you please attach a screenshot of the work item attributes? You can access this by CTRL+MMB clicking the work item in the Wait for All node.
RonanCroyal
johnmather
Are there any file paths in that window?
RonanCroyal
Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean. There is nothing more at the bottom of the window, if this what you mean !
johnmather
Ok. Are any files actually being written to disk?
RonanCroyal
Yes
johnmather
Hi Ronan,

Could you please attach a screenshot of one of the ROP geometry work items, as well as attach the log PDG log files? Your scheduler node will show the temp directory where the log directory is located.
RonanCroyal
PDG_LogFolder [www.amazon.fr]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.