Search - User list
Full Version: Day 1 | Elements: Earth
Root » HOULY Daily Challenge » Day 1 | Elements: Earth
Alex Skorkin
Here we go!
evgeniybatinkov
Soap Planet

Christian Hagbarth
Hi everyone! I am really excited about this coming month and its daily challenges so here is my first submission for EARTH! Hope you guys like it! I was hoping to have a sequence rendered but I dont think its possible in time :/

Cheers and thank you!
geoffburns
Here is my first entry! Super excited to get to take part, as I just dove into Houdini about 7 weeks ago. Still learning all the settings and no clue how to color correct inside Houdini yet, but I'll keep at it, hope you enjoy.

ex-parrot
Here's some funky rocks that were also my first attempt at TOPs. Fun stuff, 10/10 will use TOPs in my workflow more often.
MattVerkuijlen
Thanks for hosting the challenge! My first entry is:

Christian Hagbarth
Hi everyone! This is my first post here despite being on the forum for over a year now
Here is my interpretation on theme Earth! Hope you like it I would have loved to render the sequence but unfortunately I doubt I will be able to do it in time :/

I'm very excited for the upcoming daily challenges look forward to looking at everyone elses submissions

cheers!
lkruel
Here's mine! Based on Steven Skidmore's great breakdown. Will eventually become a rock generator Labs tool, but I want to steal some of Simon's magic too.
PilgrimPixel
Alexenx
Hi, guys!
Here's my entry for Day 1. Elements: Earth.
Compose was done with COPS and it was my first time, ufff))
ogwin95
Day 1:
Librarian
Have Fun Peoples
Houdini 16.5 Cop CC
Grid-Vops-(SHOPS-MAT)Lsys
LIFE IS EVERYWHERE
Image Not Found
Simon_V
Quick rock generator. Feels like a good start for the first challenge/day. Excited to see what the upcoming days will bring
Felipe Amaya
My entry for today's topic, earth. I hope you like it!

Image Not Found
Stephen Bester
Hey! Everyone's stuff looks great!

Here's my Day 1 submission:

Since I'm doing crowd RnD at work right now, I'm going to try to use Houdini Agents in all my Houly submissions as my personal challenge.

I'm lazy when it comes to rendering so I'll probably just do viewport captures all the way. This is 3661 agents by the way. Every frame, I'm emitting new agents just out of view and adding their ragdoll constraints into the sim. Otherwise it's just a force to origin and some post-sim editing.

Igor Diachenko
vlaama
Hey everybody!

tortele
Earth like element

Caglar C
Aizawa Attraktor
geoffburns
Here is my entry…love being apart of this!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.