Search - User list
Full Version: Day 26 | Materials: Metallic
Root » HOULY Daily Challenge » Day 26 | Materials: Metallic
rmagee
Week 5 starts out with the “Metallic” challenge. Hard to believe that we are down to the last week. Soon you will all be able to get some sleep!

Hopefully this new set of challenges brings Good Karma [www.sidefx.com] to everyone(nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Best of Luck!

PS - watch out for a new thread tomorrow for anyone planning to complete the Iron Man. I will be posting a PSD file with the HOULY Grid with space for you to add and submit all of your entries. This will give you a “contact sheet” of your HOULY entries that will help us verify that all challenges have been met. Details to follow! (this will not be due on July 31st - probably a couple of days later- I am only posting it early so that you can get a head start on it)
vfxman222
vfxmagic
Metal Bending in Houdini 18 using the RBD solver and Bullet Soft Constraint.
S-kitagawa
my Day26
pdgtop
Day 26
ConnorBugni
Ancient Roman oxidized pool toy
Furuya Takumi
day26
Ponta
Ponta
nakasima
Metallic
samuelr04
I had no clue what to make, and this is the result of that.

Alex Skorkin
Day 26. Full Metal Tool
y_sasaki
Day26,Metal.
Henry Medhurst
Day 26! If you're anything like me, you spent most of your high school maths classes making long paperclip chains, and now you're frantically learning what a quaternion is!

PaulEsteves
Day 26: Metallic. Had some fun with volume modeling! I love how incredibly fast Houdini is, even on my old, very sub-par machine.
jyouryuusui
Diniko is exploring a metallic megastructure.
PixelPunt
barrettM96
MilanB
FULL METAL,
All angry,
Wild West Lolipop

Note: Has some comic to it.

[ibb.co]
Caglar C
Metallic, Materials. Wire Sculpture.
ant_vfx
Finally caught up!
Adding one of the most metallic structures I know of to the urban environment

Progress to date. So close to finish: 26/31
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.