Wout Tengrootenhuysen
Feb. 22, 2021 11:56:57
You mean for animation right, well I'd have to look into it once I get there. For now it's just a tool to generate the scales. We"ll see
Bennell
March 22, 2021 08:34:55
How's it coming along?
Wout Tengrootenhuysen
March 22, 2021 11:04:34
Hello,
I haven't really worked on it lately as I've been very occupied with other things. So no updates for now
Bennell
March 24, 2021 14:50:52
If you ever want a different model, I have a dragon model you can use.
Wout Tengrootenhuysen
March 25, 2021 03:44:30
Bennell
If you ever want a different model, I have a dragon model you can use.
Oh really, that's cool, thanks !
Wout Tengrootenhuysen
April 13, 2021 12:04:26
Looks like this was moved here to 3rd party
Bennell
April 14, 2021 08:35:37
Say what?
Wout Tengrootenhuysen
April 14, 2021 11:10:36
Oh nothing important, the thread was moved from WIP to 3rd party...
Bennell
April 14, 2021 13:11:16
Have you begun working on the project again?
Wout Tengrootenhuysen
April 14, 2021 13:23:31
No, sorry, nothing new to report..
Bennell
April 16, 2021 08:56:01
Any chance that you'll let anyone try out the HDA?
Wout Tengrootenhuysen
April 16, 2021 12:29:17
Hi Bennell,
I'd have to really clean it up before that. Honestly it's a bit of a mess, you should see the node network haha. And it's been a while, so I'd have to get into it again, ..we'll see
Bennell
May 5, 2021 08:57:08
Anything new to report?
Wout Tengrootenhuysen
May 5, 2021 09:08:45
No, nothing new
Bennell
June 1, 2021 09:41:53
Did you clean up the node network?
Wout Tengrootenhuysen
June 1, 2021 13:17:49
Hi Bennell !
No, I've been devoting my time completely to art and the NFT world. I had my first big sale yesterday, two actually:
https://twitter.com/wout_tgh/status/1399281637104537603 [
twitter.com]

!!
Bennell
Dec. 7, 2021 09:15:41
Are you going to get back on this project anytime soon?
Wout Tengrootenhuysen
Dec. 7, 2021 10:10:56
Hi Bennell, thanks for your continued interest ! But I can't make any promisses

)
Bennell
Dec. 7, 2021 10:44:10
Then could you share information about the HDA so I can create my own?
Wout Tengrootenhuysen
Dec. 7, 2021 10:50:05
maybe !