Hi all,
I'm trying to understand which licenses I should acquire to run some distributable processes on a deadline farm.
The processes I would like to deploy mostly are meshing processes, cache export, etc, which do not need to be simulated because they are already cached in a main simulation.
I assume that for these processes I don't need to run a user interface license, and that with a Non-Graphical license I could run these processes. But is this really so? Or do I need to purchase the same type of licenses that I am using for the farm? Could I use the Houdini Engine licenses for these processes? How do you configure these licenses and their plugins in deadline?

In the SideFX web https://www.sidefx.com/products/houdini-engine/ [www.sidefx.com] say:
"BATCH PROCESSING
The Houdini Engine can also be used to Batch Process Houdini in non-graphical mode on the farm. You can use Houdini Engine licenses in batch mode to distribute a wide range of important tasks such as rendering, dynamic simulation, motion and geometry caching."

Is there any tutorial to run this though deadline.

I would appreciate any help. Thank you