My god !!!!!how I can rendering my work by network rendering

2928   3   0
21 posts
Hi
I am dismay!!!!
I cann`t rendering my work by network rendering right .also Mantra provide Remote host, I set “mantra -H mylocalhost,remotehost” , but remote nothing happend,still rendering scene with local equipment……..
How to detailed setup the parameter ?Is the project or all the file must on the server like spider network render software ?if do .how to setting the project like maya project to limit all the computer to read all the path and file element on server project autokinetic ? or have some “tips” or “note” by localhost and Remotehost setting?or must change some important setting by my network group?or another ??
SO…..help me , I thibk i will lunacy quickly for pay 2 days to render 320X240 volumn effects……
639 posts
First of all, network or multi-threaded rendering are not available for Apprentice. If you are indeed commercial user, then is your network setup correctly? Can you ping your remote host and get a response back? Is this Windows?
7725 posts
Can we stop cross-posting to forums here? There's only really 2 forums so there's no point. People will read both forums.
21 posts
  • Quick Links