Using a Trigger CHOP to drive a Constraint Blend not working

1454   7   1
12 posts
Hi. I am trying to use the output from a Trigger (CHOP)operator to drive the 'blend' parameter of a Constraint Simple Blend operator. The Trigger is configured to produce a linear transition from 0-1 over N seconds when 'triggered'. The blend is 'blending' between two channels and used to adjust a polywire's thickness. Individually, both components work fine. The blend effect works when manually adjusting the blend parameter or using a CHOP("") to reference a Constant operator. I have tried both placing a chop("") on the blend parameter referencing the trigger and exporting the trigger channel to the blend parameter but neither approach works. When connected with the timeline running (play), the trigger's output is sporadic. Any help is greatly appreciated.
117 posts
try using Count(chop operator) with modulo(in Vop out from V to modulo) and export prefix chopcf to get modulo ..or post File Please.
Conservation of Momentum
12 posts
Hi cncverkstad. I have put together a sample hip that demonstrates my problem. I appreciate and really hope that you can help explain what I am doing wrong. Thanks again.

Attachments:
blendSample.hiplc (559.1 KB)

117 posts
this movement or ??

Attachments:
ccvrrrrffdeeeeee.gif (380.3 KB)

Conservation of Momentum
12 posts
Yes but something predictable. That is why I wanted to blend between two curves.
117 posts
Hm maybe..this. I'm Blending I'm Blending

Attachments:
dfsse.gif (1.2 MB)
Blend4.hiplc (589.7 KB)

Conservation of Momentum
117 posts
Just play with modulo and that Count Node(with clam and loop), and try diff values in your 2 channels node "width" you set on minus .
Conservation of Momentum
12 posts
I will look this over.
Thanks for your help!
  • Quick Links