pop force and advect for ragdoll in crowd solver

400   0   1
16 posts
Hi, I have a crowd setup and a dopnet contains a crowd solver and bullet solver. I want agent to transform to ragdoll by trigger like a flood collision, and ragdoll agent flow with the wave.
Then I tested to plug pop force/advect nodes in bullet and crowd solvers. There are no error message but simulation seems to ignore those pop nodes.
There are another some Force nodes(green color) available to plug after solvers like a gravityForce node. However, functions are limited.
I even tried to add popSolver and sopSolver to multiSolver, but it did not work as we usually expected.

Question is ;
Do we have substitution of pop advect and pop force(for noise) ? Especially I wonder if I can import SOP level's volume vel field and/or point velocities to apply ragdoll agents, and also can we use mesh objects to limit force area?

Thanks for your assistances!!

PS) I found uniformForce node + noiseField behave like pop force. However, I am still looking for how to use a polygon mesh as force area mask, and how to import SDF/density/vel field to drive ragdolls.
Edited by masa90210 - 2023年9月20日 02:16:19
  • Quick Links