Packaging with HoudiniNiagara

1244   1   0
1 posts
Somehow, I am not able to package with HoudiniNiagara installed in my project. I got errors like

UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): ERROR: Expecting to find a type to be declared in a module rules named 'HoudiniNiagara' in UE5Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. This type must derive from the 'ModuleRules' type defined by Unreal Build Tool.
PackagingResults: Error: Expecting to find a type to be declared in a module rules named 'HoudiniNiagara' in UE5Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. This type must derive from the 'ModuleRules' type defined by Unreal Build Tool.

I have tried opening the uproject file with notepad and replacing the houdininiagara pluging enable to false and then packaging again and I get a bunch of error after that which i dont understand. I cant package with houdininiagara I really need to fix this.

Anyone knows anything pls help me pls
3 posts
I am also running into this issue, any headup?

UATHelper: Packaging (Android (ASTC)): Expecting to find a type to be declared in a module rules named 'HoudiniNiagara' in UE5Rules, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null. This type must derive from the 'ModuleRules' type defined by Unreal Build Tool.
  • Quick Links